Analysis. Effectiveness. Evidence.
Helping corporate teams and member organisations measure their success
Insight and analytics for corporate marketing teams and member organisations
There are challenges in measuring success and understanding performance when direct online sales are not the purpose of your marketing and communications activities.
Corporate services teams, professional associations and other member organisations can struggle to demonstrate their effectiveness at delivering member value, cost savings and shareholder or stakeholder satisfaction online.
This can make it difficult to leverage the budget you require and harder to demonstrate the team's contribution to overall business development and strategy.
Highland Business Research works with our corporate and member clients to deliver insight into online marketing effectiveness, consumer behaviour and progress towards strategic goals.
We can your help organisation to:
- Understand more about member and stakeholder needs and opinions
- Test and evaluate marketing activity
- Monitor and analyse the effectiveness of online investor relations activity
- Get more from your web analytics and online measurement
- Demonstrate team contribution and value for money based on indicators other than sales
- Champion and deliver stakeholder satisfaction analysis
- Communicate research and analytics insights to staff and board members, in order to stimulate strategic thinking
Highland Business Research is a world leader in the understanding, analysis and strategic improvement of non-transactional websites. We work with our clients to focus on the unique goals of their website activity, to find appropriate success measures and to empower them through a process of analysis, insight and education.
Additionally, we are highly experienced in conducting direct face to face research with Board members, staff, stakeholders and consumers and communicating real insight back into the organisation in a way that drives strategic action and tactical results.
Our corporate services and member organisation clients include:
- Standard Life
- ABTA The Travel Association
- Hewlett Packard
- Inverness City Partnership
- University of Glasgow
- Chamber of Commerce
- Web Analytics Association
- Scottish Water
- Institute of Directors
What are your questions and challenges?
When it comes to understanding customers, members or stakeholders, every organisation has its own unique questions and challenges we'd like to hear yours. If you need assistance evaluating how our services might be of most assistance to you, please contact us or call on (44) 01463 729314.