Research. Analysis. Insight
Tailored expertise for the tourism and travel industry
Travel and tourism research expertise
A broad range of research and analytics puzzles are faced by destinations, tourism businesses and travel organisations worldwide.
- Who are our customers?
- How do they hear about us?
- What competitors do they look at?
- What technologies, information sources and booking channels do they use?
- What are their perceptions of us - do they know we exist and would they recommend us?
In such a competitive and challenging industry, insight you can act on and evidence you can trust is essential to effective marketing and strategy. At Highland Business Research we have the experience and services tailored to tourism and travel sector, to help you deal with these business critical questions and more. Services such as:
- Analysing and interpreting online and offline visitor feedback - don't let prospects hear about problems before you do.
- Travel 2.0 and e-tourism research - because the online channel can no longer be regarded as secondary.
- Understanding and improving marketing campaign effectiveness - get more results from less spend.
- Web analytics set-up, analysis and training - understand your online visitors and improve website conversion.
To find out how our tourism and travel insight services might be of assistance to you, please contact Stephen Budd or call on (44) 01463 729314.
Who we work with
Highland Business Research works with clients that include tourism and travel industry bodies, plus destination marketers at a local, regional and country level. We also work with visitor attractions, accommodation providers, agents, operators and online travel businesses. Recent clients include:
- ABTA - The Travel Association
- Cairngorm Mountain
- Tunisia National Tourist Board
- The DOVE project - a consortia of local destinations, visitor attractions and accommodation providers
For the latest tourism research thinking and discussion visit Tracking Tourism, our tourism industry research blog.